Thursday, April 17, 2008

A little Sad...

Well, I have been trying to be as productive as possible on my last few days of maternity leave. It isn't hard with my mom around! She wouldn't exactly call it nagging, but...we'll leave that up to others to determine! :-) So, she has been encouraging me to go through some of our clothes. Mine, and the kids'. I decided the best place for me to begin would be my maternity clothes. I have been pregnant, nursing, or loosing baby weight since October of 2004. That is a long time to be on a roller coaster of weight and sizes. The majority of my closet has been the collection of maternity clothes that I have acquired over the last 3 years. We have decided that Lily is our last baby and we will not be having anymore. So I figured, why do I need to hold on to these clothes? I decided this week to pack them up and take them to a consingment shop in town so that someone else can use them. As I piled the clothes to be put in bags, I didn't realize just how many clothes I had! Here are two pictures to show all of my maternity clothes. I can't believe it is over...it is a little sad, but now I can return to wearing normal clothes and just enjoy being a mommy. I had to share the clothes picture though, since it is a bit mind boggling!

No comments: