Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Eli!

Well, it is very hard to believe, I know,but Eli turned three years old today. He will officially be three at 7:41 tonight. I have spent the entire day thinking back hour by hour of what I was doing. Aaron says it is hard to distinguish the births of all three of the kids. They tend to run together in his mind. But for me, they are all very memorable in different ways. Eli was on his own time table in coming into the world. We had to go in Friday July 15th to be induced. Even then, he still wanted to come in his own time. I was induced at 7 am and it wasn't until 7 pm that he decided to make his appearance. It was a long day of waiting (with no painful contractions I may add) watching TV, hanging out, and walking the floors of the hospital. He finally joined the Roach family later that evening just as all of the nurses and doctors were leaving! Nevertheless, he had two teams of doctors and nurses to welcome him with Aaron and me. Saturday, he celebrated his three years with a party at home. His Great-Grandma and Grandpa Wallace were there along with his Great Aunt and Uncle Laurie and Greg and their boys Joey and Josh. And lots of friends! We had a great time! Make sure to check the family photo site to see more pics!

No comments: