July has been an exciting month for us. There have been lots of things happening with everyone in the family. It seems like for Lily, there are lots of firsts for her. I distinctly remember when Lucy was 4 months old it being my favorite stage. Now that Lily is four months old, I remember why I loved this age so much. Lily's personality is really coming alive. She is interacting with all of us a lot more thans he has been. She has discovered her "voice" and makes sure that we hear her...a lot! She has also learned how to roll over in one direction. She chose the harder direction to learn first, and refuses to try the easier one! Whenever you lay her on her back, she immediately goes to her belly. She doesn't last too terribly long on her belly because she simply doesn't like it, but nevertheless she is doing it! We went to her four month appointment and she is doing amazingly well. She is in the 50th percentile for weight and head circumference, and 75th percentile in height. She is a true joy to our lives and I thank God for her every day! We have decided to wait until 6 months to try new foods and juices, but will be sure to post those pics as soon as we have them since they are funny! Until then, enjoy a short video of her rolling over.
1 comment:
She is so incredibly precious - just want to snuggle her!
Post a Comment