Wednesday, August 13, 2008

5 Months Old

Lily is officially 5 months old today. I can't believe that it has already been 5 months since we welcomed her to our family. She has pretty much mastered the rice cereal and is enjoying it thoroughly. I decided that she should try carrots for her special day. It was hysterical. She wasn't sure what to think of it and made quite a mess of herself. She enjoyed blowing bubbles with the carrots and getting it all over herself.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is already 5 months old! I guess I will soon discover how fast time flies, huh? I think she looks just like Eli in the top picture! Give that baby a hug for me!!
Love you guys!
~Natalie

Tiffany said...

Oh, she is such a sweetie! Fun pictures! I love the baby food stage!

Paula Lynn said...

Hilarious! Your pictures just crack me up! Can't wait to see the new room at school! Hope all is going well at school
Paula