Saturday, October 4, 2008
It Melted!
Eli has been in Ms. Cynthia's three year old class for one month now. Each day he is in class, he has a chance to be on green, yellow, or red based on his behavior. This has proved to be a difficult challenge for Eli. If he stays on green for three days, he gets to visit the treasure box on Friday. He also gets a stamp on his hand! So this morning, I asked Eli what was on his hand. He looked at it and started to get a bit upset. I was asking him why he had a stamp on his hand and he told me it was because he made good choices and stayed on green. I acted so excited and was curious why he was so upset since it was a good thing. Then he just looked right up at me with his big blue eyes and said, "because it is melting!" It is fading a bit since he has been washing his hands, but I just thought that was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment