The whole reason that I decided to start our family blog was to help keep my family, who is very spread out, in touch. It has been so cool to have so many close family and friends following our day to day lives as well as for us to do the same for our family and friends. My Aunt Kim and Uncle Kent Einmo and their boys Josh and Andrew have moved back to Germany and we are all so sad that they aren't near to us! But blogs have helped our familes connected. My Aunt, a fantastic quilter, keeps a blog about her quilting and travels and we love to see pictures of everything they are doing! I want to encourage you to visit it as well. Her quilting talent astounds me and I wish I could have half the talent she has in her pinky! Please click over and visit her site to see the things se is up to. She has such great ideas and is always posting about different quilts to make. It is such a great site, you should bookmark it too! Happy Reading!
http://quilting.kimberlyeinmo.com/
2 comments:
Juli --
You are so sweet! Thank you "sew" much for adding my blog and website to your list of favorites! As you have probably noticed, I visit your blog at least twice a day to check out what you, Aaron and the kids are up to. (Whenever I log on, I see all these American flags on your "ticker" and then there is the Germany flag). We loved seeing your trip to the pumpkin patch and pumpkin carving. What fun!
We so wish we could be there on December 10th to see you play the violin in the Christmas Musical. If someone takes more videos of your practice -- please forward us the link. I've played the Holly and the Ivy video about two dozen times already!
Much love -- Aunt Kim
Hey Juli -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You know, since we're here in Germany, which is six hours ahead of you, your birthday actually gets to last 30 hours today instead of just 24!!!
Wishing you the best day ever --
Aunt Kim, Uncle Kent, Josh and Andrew
Post a Comment