Now that school is out and we have 2 whole weeks of vacation, things at home are beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas. Here are some of our pictures of our trees and decorations. I took some pictures of some of our favorite ornaments on the tree. There is also a picture of the fireplace with stockings. We still haven't found a matching stocking holder to hold Lily's so hers is sharing with Daddy's. You may also notice that Lily's name doesn't match and is gigantic on the stocking compared to everyone else's. After Lucy was born we didn't plan to have anymore babies, so I went ahead and bought stocking hangers and stockings and had them embroidered. Then the next Christmas we were already expecting again! I found the stocking at the Pottery Barn Outlet and had it embroidered at a special shop at the mall. She couldn't match it exactly so it is a little bigger and a different font. Two reasons that will make Lily's story of how she surprised us in 2007 and 2008 even more special. I love this time of year to take everything out and look through it to just remember the journey we have taken over the last 6 (almost 7) years!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
It's Beginning to Look a lot like CHRISTMAS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your house looks so cute! I love the stockings. I too have been eyeing some Pottery Barn stockings that are on sale right now. I remember coming to your wedding! Your anniversary must be right around the corner!Merry Christmas!
So beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I have been looking for stockings I like for us...haven't found THE ones yet...still looking!
Enjoy your vacation...every minute of it! It's the thing I like most about teaching!
Post a Comment