Sunday, December 14, 2008

Out of order, I know!

I realize it is almost Christmas and I still haven't posted anything about our trip to Ohio for Thanksgiving. It was Lily's first Thanksgiving and we had a great time. My Aunt Paula had Thanksgiving at her house this year and she had her house full. We had my mom's entire side of the family with the sad exception of Scott and Sophie :-( But we still had a great time just hanging out and being together with everyone. The really exciting part was that the kids traveled wonderfully and we had good weather! It snowed the night before we got there and there was snow on the ground the whole time we were there. It was beautiful and so nice to look at but didn't have to worr at all about driving in it. It was a great time!







No comments: