You can see her eye is still crossing, but it may be the angle of the picture because it doesn't cross as badly anymore.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Lily's Changing Facial Features!
This month we are coming up on the 2 month mark for Lily having her helmet. One of the things that we have to do is bathe her every night. While it is quite a chore to do this every night, it is a fun time to play with her, see her without the helmet, and see the changes that are happening before our eyes. I love the helmet and I am so glad that we got it. It has been a great experience for us and I think she looks adorable in it. But these changes make me so excited. At her appointment this week, the therapist estimated that we only have maybe 6 more weeks of this. That will mean that she may get it off before her birthday! Check out some of her changes.

This one really shows how much fuller her right side of her face is changing. This is my favorite picture of her. I love it! She is in her giraffe towel. 
This shot gets me excited. You can see there is just one little spot on the left side that is still a little flat. It is the only spot that we are working on in the back. You can also see the bulging forehead on the left side. It also may be the angle of this picture too, because it isn't as pronounced anymore either!
Her facial features have changed so much. The right side of her face has filled in so much.
So cute. Look how good the right side looks! She also isn't crossing her eye as badly either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Juli, she is beautiful! I had no idea Lily was experiencing any difficulties until I read the blog. Even without the details, I am sure this has been worrisome and trying for you and Aaron. Know that I am excited for her progress with you and praying for more of the same! Much love
Post a Comment