Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Zachary!

My good friend Heather works across the hall from me. The first day I met her, she announced to the grade level that she was pregnant. I had just found out the night before that I was pregnant too! We spent the majority of the school year pregnant together. Her son, Zachary, was born just two weeks before Lily was born. Today we went to his first birthday party. It was Lily's first birthday party (excluding Eli's) so we got all dressed up for the event. It was a lot of fun to see them together and I was very proud of how well behaved Lily was for the party. I am so excited for her party in 3 weeks! Here is Lily all dressed up in her party dress!



Lily before Daddy said, "Lily, say cheese"

Lily after Daddy said, "Lily, say cheese"

1 comment:

The Wards said...

She looked so cute today! Everyone I have talked to that was there has mentioned her and how adorable she is. So glad you guys could make it! She was so great for the entire thing!