Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's Been Awhile!

My best friend, Colleen, keeps letting me know that it is like I have dropped off the face of the planet. She keeps checking the blog and saying, "still at the farm". So I thought I would blog a quick one this morning. Pictures will be coming for this post in a little while. I still have to get them uploaded. Friday was Lily's 11 month birthday! Can you believe it? I have started planning the first birthday already and I just can't believe it. So here are the top 11 facts about Lily Michelle.
1. She still nurses one time a day.
2. There are still NO TEETH in her mouth!
3. Lily can now pull up onto just about anything she wants.
4. She loves drawers, opening, closing them, and taking everything out of them.
5. She hates being told no!
6. If something doesn't go her way, she gets a horrible, defeated, look on her face and throws herself to the floor.
7. She loves to drink out of any cup as long as it isn't her own.
8. She won't go near ANY baby food of any kind.
9. She LOVES grilled cheese sandwiches.
10. She still has awhile to wear her helmet.
11. She is a Mama's girl through and through.

No comments: