It has definitely been a long time since my last post. A few days ago, I was moving my laptop and accidently dropped it on the floor causing a fatal error. We don't really have the money to have it looked at right now, so for the time being we are without a computer. So, since Aaron has been brining home his work computer I figured I would post some long lost posts. Over Labor Day we decided to take a day trip to Chimney Rock. It was a lot of fun so we bought a year's pass! We took a hike to a beautiful waterfall and the kids did great! My camera battery died not too long after we got there. We had a nice lunch and ended to day with apples from an orchard. We had a great time and can't wait to get there again soon!
1 comment:
So beautiful! I am glad you're back...been missing your posts. Hope you can get it fixed soon!
Angie
Post a Comment