Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Road Trip Day 12

Day 12
Today was fun. I loved the hike to Lake Mary but Lily and Eli hated it. Lily liked the last hike me and Eli did not like that.

















So this was the best part on the hike was when we had a epic snowball fight!

                                                  Mom hit Eli in  the side and it was cold!

On our way back we saw snow so when we see snow you have to have snow angles!!!!!
Dad
                                                                              Lily
                                                                      me (Lucy)
                                                                           Eli

So when we were going to the car Dad told me and only me if he should dump water on Mom I said yes!!!!!!!! 

Dad FAILED!!!!!!!!!



When we got back to Solitude, Mom, Dad, and Lily walked around the village while Eli and I stayed in the Condo. Then for dinner, Dad grilled out some hamburgers and hotdogs.

We had a great July 4th Cookout in the condo.

Then we played cards and went to the pool with our cousin Colten!








After we went swimming, we had a AMAZING dessert. Strawberry shortcake with blueberries and I made it into a American flag!!!!





That was our day

                         -Lucy

No comments: