Friday, May 30, 2008

Field Day!

Well, I personally love field day every year. It is just one of those days that screams, "END OF YEAR"! Today was field day for my Rock Stars. It was a hot day and my first field day at Furr. Although it was awfully chaotic for most of the day, my kids and I had a really good time. I feel like I have really bonded with this class a lot more since I have been back from maternity leave. In past years I have millions of pictures of my class and activities that we do. This year has been a little different. Since I have been back I have been trying to make up for my lack of enthusiasm this year. We made our class t-shirts last week and wore them for our special day today. Here is a class picture from field day today.

No comments: