Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Memorial Day Weekend
We really enjoyed our long weekend! It sure did give us a taste for summer and we can't wait for more days like the ones we had this weekend!!! On Saturday, we decided to go to the church and hang out and play for the afternoon. We took the kids and the dog and just played and played. It was super relaxing. On Monday, we went with Mom and Dad to Lake Tillery to have a cookout and get the kayaks in the water. Aaron and Dad really wanted to get Eli in the boat and I just didn't think that he would willingly go. He surprised us all and went all the way to the dam and back. I just can't get over how old and grown up he is getting. Here are some of our pictures from our fun weekend. I will have all the others on the family photo site since there are so many!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment