Friday, June 13, 2008

I Must be CRAZY!

Now that summer vacation is here, I have decided to keep all of our sanity in tact by having lots of structured activities during the day. I have had a father's day project in the works for several weeks but have been putting it off for the sheer fear of it! This morning, I decided the project had to happen in order for it to be done in time for Father's Day. Plus this is the last day we will have at home without Aaron. So, I pulled out the paint, brushes, paper plates, wrapped my kitchen table in newpaper, stripped the kids down and let them have at it! There was paint everywhere. But it surprisingly didn't freak me out. I even pulled out the cameras to capture the moment. The beautiful thing of it was that because I wrapped the table in newspaper, when we were done, I just crumpled up the paper and threw it out with no sign of any paint ever! Then because the kids had no clothes on, I put them straight into the bathtub! It was SO much fun for them and for me. I think it will become a weekly activity for us. Here are some fun pictures to show you our fun time with paint.






No comments: