Sunday, July 27, 2008

Attack of the Clippers!

Every week Aaron cuts his hair with his clippers super short. Since Eli has been about one, he has asked me to let him cut Eli's hair with the clippers and I have refused. We've had lots of things to take care of before Aaron leaves for Alabama. One of those things was to get Eli's haircut because I just didn't think I could manage all three in the salon to get his hair cut. Well, time slipped by yesterday and we didn't manage to get it cut. So last night, Aaron told me that he would cut it with the clippers. A nice summer cut that should get him through to school (his hair actually grows really fast!) Knowing that he needed it cut LAST week and that if I didn't let it happen he would look like a shaggy dog, I allowed it to happen. At first I really didn't like it at all! But it is growing on me. Eli really likes it. He keeps saying, "I don't have any hair, just like my daddy!" Too funny!

Before the Haircut

After the Clippers

2 comments:

Angie said...

Too funny! Sad how much older they look after that first buzz cut!

The Wards said...

I think it looks great! He looks awesome. I bet his head is a lot cooler in this summer heat!