Wednesday, January 14, 2009

10 Months!




Yesterday, Lily turned 10 months old. I know I think I say it all the time when I am writing about her, but I can't believe how fast time is flying by. Here are my top 10 facts about Lily.




10. She weighs about 20 pounds.


9. She crawls on her hands and knees.


8. She eats all homemade babyfood and some solid food.


7. She is the loudest of all three kids and talks ALL the time.


6. She wears an adorable helmet.


5. She wears 12 month clothes.


4. She loves to be held by Mommy and cries if I am away even for a moment.


3. She likes to touch any part of me when I am holding her.


2. She plays with the new kitchen as much as her sister Lucy.


1. She has blessed our lives more than we could ever have imagined in just 10 months!




No comments: