So I have been wanting a bit of a change in terms of my appearance. I decided the first thing I could try was a new color. I wanted to have a drastic look so that people could tell I had my hair done. I also wanted to have a look that made people think it was impossible for me to have three kids under three. Mom and I went to see Elisa on Saturday (Elisa is our hairdresser.) I left it in her hands and told her that I wanted a little bit of red. So without further ado, here is the new 'do. I really love it! We left the cut the same as I always get it. So it is just a new color (or colors) for me to get used to.
2 comments:
Looks great, Juli! Great picture of you! You definitely don't look like you have 3 kids at home! : ) It's amazing how a great haircut and color can make us feel like a million bucks!
You really do look Juli! Love the new color.
Post a Comment