Monday, Eli was playing at school when all of a sudden, he got sick! Threw up right then and there in the art center. I was afraid how he was going to take throwing up. I was nervous it would freak him out because he hasn't been sick since he was 6 months old and had the treacherous Rotovirus! Mom quarantined him so he didn't get anyone else sick. Sadly, it didn't work. Mom and Dad both got the dreaded stomach virus. The funny thing was that Eli only threw up that one time, ran a fever for the rest of the day and that was it. I stayed home on Wednesday to give Mom an extra day to get over the bug. Then come to find out, Aaron and Dad both got it too and Mom wasn't any better! It rocked everyone's world! I had to take Thursday off again to give Mom and Dad an extra day to get over the bug. So, I used two sick days (which I was not sick and no one in my house was sick) to get some much needed stuff done. Plus a little bit of fun too! I am happy to report that everyone seems to be on the mend. I was able to go to school on Friday and left the kids with both Mom and Dad who were better but weak and as mom put it "together, functioned as one!" So here are some of our sick day picks!
Notice the chalk going in Lily's mouth?
Lily's reaction when I told her, "No!"
Lily tends to be a little bit of a Drama Queen! But look at that crocodile tear!
No comments:
Post a Comment