Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Days!

March arrived like a LION! We got some very unexpected snow. And by unexpected I mean like 4-5 inches! Unheard of in the dead of winter and definitely unheard of in March. So we had a blast. I got my "spring cleaning" done. Basically, that means that I got more cleaning done than just my normal picking up. I got myself all caught up on laundry and dishes. Then I got the WHOLE house vacuumed and all the floors cleaned. On my hands and knees by the way! I got all of the bathrooms cleaned and free of many viruses and diseases all while Aaron played outside with the kids. Since it was substantial snow this time, the kids attempted a snowman. It was also Dr. Seuss' birthday so we read Dr. Seuss books and ate Cat in the Hat brownies. Before I post the pictures, I must put a disclaimer out there that reading Dr. Seuss while someone is taking pictures of you isn't fair. Don't mind all of my facial features! It was a memorable 2 days that we will be remembering while we are sitting in school on Saturday!

No comments: