Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Every year, the city of Kannapolis has a 4th of July celebration at Village Park with the Charlotte Symphony and fireworks. It has become a family tradition of ours. Grammy and Poppy met us there just before the fireworks began. We brought the stars and stripes quilt that I made. We had a pizza and snacks and played games while we waited. The kids made it without any meltdowns. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yay, Juli is blogging again!! :-) It looks like you guys had a great time on the 4th! You have such a beautiful family...now, if I could only figure out a way to see you guys sometime soon!! Thanks for your message about the NACC...I figured that was probably the case, but wanted to check just in case. I hope you are having a great week! Love and miss you!