If I could ask for just one thing, it would be a pool. Now I know that everyone says that having your own pool is so expensive and so much work, but I don't care! Aaron and I have jobs where we don't work in the summer. Having a pool would just be the best for all of us. Oh well. I don't have a pool. The next best thing would be to have a pool in the neighborhood that we live in! Nope, don't have one of those either! So I am forced to beg friends with pools to let me and my entire crazy clan come and use their pools with our gazillon floaties, towels and snacks. Luckily it is manageable with both Aaron and I. But ultimately, it is just sad really. This is Aaron's last week of summer before he goes back to work :-( We are all very sad about it, but mostly Mommy. Anyway, my dear friend Rebekah has just moved into a new house that has a wonderful neighborhood pool just right for us and the gang. So we have visited several times. We have been in some extreme HOT temperatures this week and truly there is nothing better than soaking up the sun and beating the heat at the pool. So, now that Daddy is headed back to work, Mommy will have to continue to beg for pool access and now HELP!


No comments:
Post a Comment