Saturday, December 18, 2010

How did we get to this place?

I feel as if we have been in a perpetual state of baby and toddlerhood for as long as I can remember. We were walking in the mall on Wednesday and the kids stopped to take a break. As I was watching them sit there, I looked at them and realized just how big they are getting and asked Aaron, "How did we get here?" We don't wear diapers, we don't carry diaper bags, we don't use bottles, we don't push strollers, we don't carry around infant seats, and lastly...we don't even use CRIBS! It is surreal. We had 3 babies in 3 years and I was stuck in this never ending phase of babies. And now here we are moving into our next phase. It is exciting and scary, but mostly just exciting!

Here are the girls in their new beds!

1 comment:

cyndy said...

Glad you are posting again Juli!