So, I am 1/3 of the way through. I am in this, friends. I walked past cake today. CAKE! My most favorite food on the planet. Not only did I walk away and refuse it, but I cut my children a piece and fed it to them. I didn't lick my fingers, I didn't even really want it. It was incredible!
I am tired of egg muffins. I need to find something else to eat. I really like eggs and bacon and how they stay with me for a good amount of time. But I don't seem to have the time to make them. So I shoved it down my throat and ate it. I didn't like it, but I did it.
I didn't need a snack today. It was weird. I wasn't hungry. I just drank some water.
For lunch I enjoyed leftover pork and veggies from last night's dinner and two baby clementines.
For dinner, we decided for breakfast for dinner. Typically I make a breakfast casserole with a bunch of bread, milk, and cheese. All banned foods for this month. So I did some investigating and found a recipe for a paleo breakfast casserole. Doesn't it look good?
After dinner, I headed out to another night of swim practice. It's so cold, that the idea of getting into a swimming pool seems completely absurd! I will say, the best motivation for swimsuit season is to get into a swimsuit when it is the middle of winter! WOAH!
I am feeling kind of BLAH about it all today. I am proud of myself for making it this far and seeing myself lose some weight this first 10 days. But there is a lot going on in our lives right now and it seems crazy to be doing this. Not to mention, I took the kids to get their valentines for their classes today and I realized that I am most likely going to get a lot of sweets on Friday. It is going to be super hard!!

No comments:
Post a Comment