This post will be short. It was one of those days. I am tired, I am cranky, I am just not feeling it today.
I was in a mad rush this morning. On the mornings after I swim, I sleep in an extra half hour because I take my shower at the pool. But it is so weird that I can't seem to get it together on these mornings. I did manage to get my dinner in the crockpot before I left!
Breakfast- In the quickness of the morning, I grabbed a clementine and a Larabar
Snack- I ate mixed nuts.
Lunch- I ate some leftover chili from my dinner last night. It was really good heated up. I also ate some cucumbers and homemade ranch. I think the ranch gets better day after day!
I came home after school and had a violin lesson. I had put a pork shoulder in the crockpot this morning with all intentions of making BBQ. But once we started making dinner, I was very aware of the fact that I would have to eat my BBQ without bread. UGH! I am still aware of everything that I can't have. Hopefully this will pass :-(
So instead of making BBQ, we just decided to bake some veggies and cut the pork up. It was delicious!
Once dinner was over, we sat down to watch The Biggest Loser together. It was nice to just sit and relax after a very busy weekend and Monday. Speaking of the Biggest Loser, I weighed in today for the start of our competition. I know I didn't weigh in on the same scale when I began my Whole 30, but at lest it gives a ballpark. I was down 6.2 pounds! How exciting. Too bad I couldn't use my initial start weight for the competition, I am sure I won't lose like that this week. But it was exciting to see that changes are happening!
No comments:
Post a Comment