Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Whole 30- Day 8

Day 8-
Following yesterday's party and temptations, I was ready for a normal routine day.  That's until I left my egg muffin in the microwave.  Luckily, I pack some snacks for the day and I was able to eat one of them for breakfast.

Lunch-
I had a salad with egg and lunch meat.  I tried the Tessemae's Southwest Ranch.  It was good but man it had a kick to it! Whew!

Dinner-
For dinner I made a Paleo chili recipe.  I modified the recipe some by using my food processor for the vegetables instead of just cutting them up.  It helps my kids (and Aaron) not realize just how many veggies they are eating.

Short but sweet post.  Tomorrow is my weigh in day for The Biggest Loser competition at school.  I am anxious to see if I have lost any weight this week!

No comments: