Monday, February 29, 2016

Whole 30- Day 29

It's leap day and I am 1 day away from completing this process!

I feel absolutely great.  I am sleeping so well and waking up refreshed and not achy at all! I really am in complete disbelief that this will be done tomorrow.  (Technically anyway.  As you know I am planning to continue on) I remember thinking that 30 days seemed like such a long time.  Now it is here and it has seemed like a blink.  Not that this has been the easiest thing I have ever done.  But now that I am to the end, it hasn't seemed all that hard.  I am convinced we can do anything for 30 days.  I am also blown away at how in 29 days so much has changed! I am looking forward to the next 30 days to see how my body continues to be impacted by this and seeing how much better I will feel after 60 days!

This morning I ate some of my breakfast casserole that I made on Saturday morning.

I did end up wanting a snack a little later, so I had some apple slices.

For lunch I had a salad with cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, one egg, and balsamic dressing.  While I was eating, I realized that I have become the person who a) takes pictures of her food and b) carries her own salad dressing with her! I also didn't finish my lunch at all!  It was so weird.

No afternoon snack needed today.  I think that may be my biggest change I am noticing, I am not feeling the urge to snack like crazy in the afternoons!!

For dinner, I had a whole chicken cooking in the crockpot all day long.  So when I got home from school I chopped up squash, zucchini, potatoes, onions, and carrots and baked at 425 for about 30 minutes.  I love dinners like these because it didn't take much of an effort at all. 

Tomorrow is a weigh in day for our Biggest Loser competition.  I am excited to see what it says.  Wednesday morning will be my official Whole 30 weigh in.  

Chop Chop...1 day left! 

No comments: