Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Whole 30- Day 30

Done.

I am sitting here in my bed about to go to sleep for the night and realized that I am officially done!  Tomorrow when I wake up I will be on Day 31 and officially done with my 30 days.  I will weigh myself at 5:00 am tomorrow morning just as I did 30 short days ago.

I am definitely anxious to see what the scale says.  Mostly because it is a very tangible way to see my hard work.  But like I have been saying all along on this journey, ultimately it doesn't really matter what that scale says.  I have made a change for the better in my life.  I believe I have begun a new relationship with food that hasn't ended just because my 30 days are up.  I also believe that I have begun a process of extending my life and my quality of life, and I have planted a seed about real, true, whole food with my family.

I really feel so awesome!  First off, I am proud.  Super proud.  I have conquered something that seemed so big, overwhelming, and hard.  My clothes are loose, I have so much more energy and I no longer need an afternoon nap or even an afternoon snack to keep me going.

But it isn't completely over, I am going to keep going through spring break.  Being as successful as it has been thus far, I am over the moon excited to see how it goes the next round!  I won't be blogging about it the second time through though!

Tomorrow I will be back to share some final thoughts about the Whole 30 process as well as my before and after pictures so until then...

Chop Chop...I'm done!



1 comment:

runnergirl said...

Congratulations Juli! I have enjoyed following your journey. <3