Can I just say that I HATE cars! We left super early this morning to be at the car dealership when they opened.It took us about an hour and 20 minutes to get there. Once we were there, they didn't think they could even work us in for today :( So they gave us a ride to the car rental place. Aaron and I have worked so hard to be credit card free. That doesn't fly so well when you are renting a car. The rental company refused to rent us a car. So the car dealership came and picked us back up and took us to another rental company that my mom had found in town that would rent us a car.
Unpacking our car and brushing our hair so we don't look completely homeless AND carless!
We refused to let the car situation dampen our day. Because we had done everything so early this morning, we still had a majority of the day to do some things. One thing that was on EVERYONE's list was to see Old Faithful. So we got in the rental car and went straight there!
All along the way, I had been telling the kids all about what I remembered about the Old Faithful Inn! It was exactly how I remembered it!
On our way back to the campground, we saw some beautiful sights!
Lewis Falls
As we were heading back, we got a phone call from the car dealer. They were able to look at it and discovered that there was just a loose wire and the car was ready. We already had rented and paid to have the car for 2 days but we were happy to know that it wasn't a major thing!
~ Juli
No comments:
Post a Comment