Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lily's Room

In my last post I talked about the embossed wall decorations that I was having delivered to the house today. I ordered one for Lily and Lucy's room and I was so excited when they got here today. The company is called Uppercase Living. http://www.uppercaseliving.com/ I went to an open house at school two weeks ago and fell in love with the stuff. It lets you put anything you want on a wall without having to paint the wall. It is a design out of stickers that you put up and then can pull down after you get tired of it. There is a BIG empty space in my family room that we are going to put one of these up in, but it is going to be a little pricey because of the size. I have decided to have an Open House party in order to get some of the price reduced. If you would like to come or place an order from the catalog without coming to the party, let me know. It will probably be in July or August. Anyway, I have pictures of Lily's room but not of Lucy's because she was already asleep tonight. Lucy's has ladybugs (her bedroom theme) and it says "With a butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug, sleep tight little one like a bug in a rug". Once I get it up on her wall, I will take some pictures and post them. Lily's room is now complete. I have two canvas pictures that I still need to hang above the changing table, but that is it! Her room is no longer the storage room, it is a beautiful nursery for our beautiful baby!

This is from the door coming into her room. Lily's is the smallest of the three kids' bedrooms so it is a little difficult to take pictures of it.

The new addition to the wall. I think it looks really cool. The colors are a little hard to see. The flower stems are slate gray. The flowers and letters for Lily are chocolate (to match the room)

Eli's old nursery set. The wall behind the changing table is pink. The striped wall is a latte color and off white.

From the corner by the changing table and crib. This is her closet and dresser. The dresser was Eli's old dresser that used to be blue. I painted it the same color as the walls. The desser is very old and it has been painted lots of different colors. I have had it since I was in middle school.

No comments: