Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lucy's Room

This morning I decided that I was going to get Lucy's Uppercase Living sign in her room done as well! I figured since it was just one layer unlike Lily's three layer that it would be lots easier. To some degree it was easier except that the only letters that Lily's had were huge 7 inch letters and there were only four of them! Lucy's room had much smaller letters and there are tons of them! Plus I chose the curlz font, so each of the letters had this like little curly cue on it! It took a lot longer than I had planned, but it is up and looks adorable. I am so happy to have the girls' rooms done.

Lucy's room from her door.

Her cute little crib ad letters above it. If you look closely you can see all of her blankets and baby dolls and stuffed animals. She is midly obsessed with both!

Isn't it cute? It says, "With a butterfly kiss and a ladybug hug, sleep tight little one like a bug in a rug." It goes perfectly with her ladybug theme.

Our nice clean bookshelf. It doesn't look like this often. Notice the nice coffee stain in the rug from Eli yesterday morning spilling Daddy's coffee. ARGH!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey...I love the girl's rooms. You did a really great job! I love that stuff...Uppercase living! I had never heard of it before. Let me know if you have a party and I will order something! Miss you guys!