Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lucy!


Lucy joined our sweet family on Thanksgiving Morning of 2006. That was 5 years ago! I can't even express how fast time is flying by! My dad was leaving for a trip to Africa before Lucy's birthday so we decided to celebrate early. We decided to have a family party for Lucy. Just Grammy, Poppy and the rest of the family. It was a great time! 5 years have gone SO quickly. I am so proud of the little girl Lucy is turning into. She is so sweet, so funny, and the most easy going little thing there is! She is so full of life and I can't imagine my life without her. I can't believe that she is going to be starting Kindergarten in the fall. I am so thrilled that I can call her mine! Happy Birthday to our little turkey!

No comments: