Thursday, January 5, 2012

Still Here!

Good grief, I wonder about myself these days. I have such good intentions for this blog, but just NO time. Does anyone else feel that way? I can't believe the last time I blogged was Thanksgiving. We've had Christmas and New Years since my last blog. I will try to get some good ole pictures up when I get the chance. We had a wonderful Christmas at home with my mom and dad. Then a few days after Christmas my brother, Scott and his wife Sophie came to town. We got to see them for a few short hours and then Aaron and I headed out to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary...in LAS VEGAS! That will have to be another post in itself! Anyway, I have just finished dishes, laundry, packing lunches, baths, and getting clothes set out for tomorrow, so I will be retreating to my jammies, taking my contacts out, surfing Pinterest (have I mentioned how much I L.O.V.E. that site) and heading to bed to do it all over again.
Happy Thursday!
Juli

No comments: