Day 17 was a pretty good one if you ask me!
Aaron is so amazing. He always gets the kids up in the morning, fed, dressed, and packs their lunches while I am getting ready! With him being unable to move, all of that fell on my shoulders. So I was running around like a crazy person this morning (even more than usual). Breakfast for me consisted on a clementine and a Larabar on the run!
Because of the light breakfast, I was definitely in need of a snack so I ate some mixed nuts for my midmorning snack.
For lunch, I had a clementine, pumpkin seeds, and leftover taco salad and I was obsessed with it. Last time I made the homemade taco seasoning, I noticed that the meat tasted even better with the passing days. This was true today as well. It was so much more flavorful. One of my coworkers brought me a grapefruit LaCroix to try. It is one of my favorites! These waters are really helping me a) not get bored with just plain water and b) help me to get my water in!
I wasn't in need of an afternoon snack. I think mostly because I had a good portion of protein and fats and it sustained me.
After my violin lesson, Aaron quickly threw together some fish sticks and french fries for the kids. I used the final bit of leftover taco meat and made another taco salad filled with lots of veggies.
I stayed up a little later than normal last night so around 10:30 I was finding myself hungry. Instead of succumbing to my hunger, I just went to bed!
Overall it was a good and uneventful day!
Chop Chop- Only 13 days to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment