Saturday, February 6, 2016

Whole 30- Day 5

Day 5 was fairly uneventful and I think that's a good thing!

We got up, left on time, AND I ate breakfast on purpose!  It always makes me happy to be able to do that.  Especially with the day I had ahead of me.  I had several things to do at school before the students got there so I was thrilled with our on time departure!!

So it was fairly uneventful but don't get me wrong, it was the busiest and craziest day of my week.  But that kind of helped me make it through the day.  I chaperoned a field trip to the skating rink and spent my entire morning tying and untying skates.  By the time we got back to school, it was lunch time and I was ready to eat!

I had a leftover pork-chop and veggies for lunch and some mango.

One of my precious students brought me an Apple Pie Larabar (I totally didn't pack one for myself either) so it made for a perfect after school snack.

We ran out of school and headed home for the girls to grab their dance stuff and head to dance practice.  After dance class, we went across town to a painting party.  One of my friends is adopting a precious little boy and she had a painting class to raise money for her adoption fund.  The girls and I were so excited to participate.   The biggest issue was dinner.  We were going to have to eat dinner out.  Man, this is stressful!

At the party we were able to order from a restaurant called Pippa's Cafe.  I perused the menu and decided that my best bet was a sirloin steak, salad, and steamed veggies.  I couldn't choose any of their dressings so I asked for oil and vinegar.  It was great!  It was a huge 10 ounce steak.  I didn't think I'd be able to eat it but I did...every last bite of it!  I also had green beans and steamed veggies.  Everything was delicious and I was able to eat out compliantly and have a fabulous night with my girls...WIN!

Now onto my next challenge.  Saturday night I have a girls night with some of my friends.  I am going to bring several things that I know I can eat.  The temptation will be hard.  However, I know it will be good preparation for Sunday's Super Bowl Party and all of the temptations that will be there!!

No comments: